Ecomaks Machine-Roomless Elevators appear to be one of the advanced development trends of JSC SchLZ that received focus in designing gears, selecting quality modern components and generating competitive advantages.
Ecomaks Machine-Roomless Elevators Construction Work Orders
Scope of application:
- apartment houses;
- administrative facilities;
- healthcare centres;
- elevators manufactured according to the State Standard ГОСТ Р 51631-2008 "Passenger Elevators. Technical specifications of availability including for disabled and other people with limited abilities";
- elevators manufactured according to the State Standard ГОСТ Р 52382-2010 "Passenger elevators. Firefighter elevators".
- Less construction work;
- Record of various architectural features of the building;
- Optimal use of elevator well;
- Simple installation;
- Application of modern quality components;
- Availability of constructing panoramic cabins;
- Customized approach to design of each elevator.
- elevator equipment inside the well is installed on cab guides and counterbalance;
- arrangement options with rear and side counterbalance;
- distributed control system;
- use of electrical connectors;
- autоmatic evacuation mode during loss of power supply;
- direct-drive winch based on frequency variable synchronic electric motor;
- direct drive of cabin doors with automatic unlocking in the zone of stop based on frequency variable synchronic electric motor.
- weight capacity up to 1000kg;
- speed up to 1,6 m/s;
- minimum depth of pit:
- 1000 mm in typical design;
- 1450 mm in typical design;
- minimum storey height:
- 3400 mm for an elevator with rear counterbalance;
- 3500 mm for an elevator with side counterbalance in average design;
- 2800 mm for an elevator with side counterbalance using special technical solutions;
- 3600 mm for an elevator with rear counterbalance;
- 3700 mm for an elevator with side counterbalance in average design;
- 3000 mm for an elevator with side counterbalance using special technical solutions;
- maximum height of ascent is 100 m.